After the manuscript review process is completed and that your manuscript is accepted for publication, an electronic invoice detailing the amount due and the instructions for payment will be sent to you by email. The payment should be made within 15 days, starting from the date the invoice is received by the author. Once we receive your payment, your manuscript will be prepared for publication and a version of your edited manuscript in PDF file will be immediately sent to you along with the receipt of your payment.
Bank Tranfer Payment: the author is responsible for the bank transfer charge.
Credit Card Payment
1. Enter the amount to pay in the form below
2. Enter your paper(s) ID(s)
3. Click on “Pay Now”
4. At the first PayPal screen enter your name in the Description field
5. At the next PayPal screen choose “PayPal” or “Credit/Debit Card” as payment option
6. Fill in the billing information
7. Click Pay to submit your payment information
Enter the payment details and submit.
What happens next?
After the transfer is completed, send a copy of the Bank Transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your payment confirmation, your manuscript will be prepared for publication and a version of your edited manuscript in PDF file will be sent immediately, along with the receipt of your payment.