Become a Reviewer
Note To Reviewers:
Peer review is the essential element in promoting quality and excellence in papers published in the AscsPub Journals. It provides an opportunity for authors to improve the quality of their paper before it can be accepted for publications. All submitted papers are double-blinded reviewed prior to the peer-review process. Each manuscript is reviewed by at least three reviewers who are experts in the author’s research field. In order to uphold the quality of AscsPub publications the following Information is given to our reviewers.
- As a peer reviewer for Applied Science and Computer Science Publications, you are part of the most trusted and valued scientific publication community.
- Your expertise and experience will help ensure the excellence of ASCS Publications and will poise to reach new truning point in the years to come.
- When reviewing a manuscript, please provide valuable comments and instructions to help authors, Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board to maintain a high standard of publication.
- ASCS Publications relies on its peer reviewers for fair judgment.
- The review should be constructive by giving careful attention to detail while at the same time respecting the intellectual independence of the author.
- lASCS Publications reserves the right to edit any comments that will hinder constructive discussion of the authors’ manuscripts. Toward this effort we kindly ask our reviewers to avoid comments not related to the authors’ work and so forth.
- All manuscripts submitted to ASCS Publications are treated as confidential documents and should not be disclosed to anyone before publication based on ASCS Publications Intellectual right policy.
- When you are assigned a manuscript to review, please return your comments within the time set by the editorial office. You effort will give the author sufficient time to revise the manuscript as needed.